Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: KY Elk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: KY Elk

    [ QUOTE ]
    Look what I did Friday! Never thought I would be able to do this. And it is supposed to be wild.



    [/ QUOTE ]I still think "Leash hunting" is against the law. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Look what I did Friday! Never thought I would be able to do this. And it is supposed to be wild.



    [/ QUOTE ]I still think "Leash hunting" is against the law. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I was going to grin it to death! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: KY Elk

    JASON = DANIEL BOONE

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    [ QUOTE ]
    JASON = DANIEL BOONE

    [/ QUOTE ]

    LOL! Just wish I could shoot that good! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •